Giving consumers the lead in their financial situation
“Our pay-off is Fresh Ideas, Proven Results”, states Mark Leck, partner at Yellowtail. “Developing software is key in realising these Proven Results. And CORD is an indispensable component in (almost) all of our projects. There are a lot of exciting challenges to face as a Developer at CORD!"
CORD is an integration platform, developed by ourselves, which combines external and internal systems into new data-driven propositions in a clever and flexible way. Therefore CORD is the platform for prominent financials which enables their consumers to take the lead in their own financial situation. Because of CORD, consumers are able to arrange their financial situation for mortgages and pensions, all by themselves.
Ready for the next step?
CORD is a technically challenging cloud-based application, which uses the newest techniques to be integrated, deployed and maintained. All the necessary processes are put in place. As a Developer, you are building complete new services for the product from the ground up. You are pragmatic, analytical and have an urge to get better everyday. Your goal is to be the best developer you can be; and we are going to give you the possibility to become that!
What's in it for you?
A good salary, a nice lunch, a MacBook and a company telephone, a good pension, 25 vacation days and an (electric) company car are basic conditions in our opinion. But do you know what really gets you further?
- Responsibility and plenty of room to develop entrepreneurship
- Room to fall, but together we'll make sure you do that forward and get up a step further
- Courses & training within and outside our organization
- Hybrid working. We don't care about the location, but that you take responsibility. Of course we help set up your home workplace
- Collaboration with different disciplines such as UX/UI Design, IT, Business teams, Sales & Marketing
- Lots of fun together, such as during the Yellowtail Weekend and our Cultural FriYays (for example padel, Vrienden van Amstel Live and bbqs)
- You need a break? Beat your colleagues during a game of darts or table tennis
What we think is important
- 0-2 years of experience as a Back-end Developer;
- Knowledge of or experience with MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience in C#, .NET Core / .NET 6.0, Microservices
- Experience in CI/CD and DDD (domain driven development) or TDD (test driven development)
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles