Small team, big achievements
Yellowtail Control Solutions B.V. is a Yellowtail-subsidiary and one of the key players in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) industry in the Netherlands. With our Key Control Dashboard-application (KCD) we help organizations to be in control of their most important processes and to minimize organizational risks in a data-driven way. We do that in an easy, understandable, visually attractive manner, fully adjusted to the wishes of the respective organization.
For years we have been very successful with implementing our solution at big organizations, like the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate and the Ministry of Finance. No matter the size of the organization, KCD provides all clients insights to be able to proactively act on their key GRC processes, instead of solving the problems afterwards.
Leave your mark
Are you an outright ‘King of Coding’ and do you naturally set the standards for a successful IT process? Do you want to help large public organizations with GRC and ISMS, and can you envision and combine multiple software components in an instant? Then you are the experienced Architect we are looking for!
As an Architect, you are responsible for the technical realization of developing and maintaining our KCD software, with the team which is based in South-Africa. But you also look at new opportunities and possibilities for the future of a full data-driven solutions. You are responsible for defining, communicating and monitoring the architecture, roadmap and planning. You solve technical complex issues of our customers, together with our development team.
You constantly think of the ‘bigger picture’ for both our customers and for KCD. There are plenty of possibilities within KCD to really make a difference with your specific skills and qualities. Is a new technique or framework ‘the way to go’? Do you identify a challenge that KCD must face heads-on? Grab the initiative and do it! Let’s make the world data-driven.
Give some, get some
Substantive and exciting responsibility’s, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Key Control Dashboard you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company lease car;
- In-house courses and a personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments and a hackathon.
The starting point
In the role of Architect you get a lot of possibilities, freedom and you design the future. We are confident in you to do what is needed. For that, you need to be in possession of:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a (Solution) Architect or Lead Developer;
- Razor-sharp analytical & conceptual skills, also on strategic level;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Software Architecture principles and Design Patterns;
- Experience in mentoring of developers;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Data & Software Security;
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET full stack, MS SQL Server and Azure;
- Knowledge of API management;
- Strong communication skills, in Dutch and English, on all facets and levels, for both clients and colleagues;
- Experience in GRC, ISMS or the public sector is a big plus.