Are you an outright ‘King of Coding’ and do you naturally set the standards for a successful IT process? Do you want to help large financials with their digitalization, and can you envision and combine multiple software components in an instant? Then you are the experienced Solution Architect we are looking for!
As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for the technical realization of our projects. You solve technical complex issues of our customers by setting up a working solution, together with our development teams. You constantly think of the ‘bigger picture’ for both our customers and for Yellowtail! There are plenty of possibilities within Yellowtail to really make a difference with your specific skills and qualities. Is a new technique or framework the ‘the way to go’? Do you identify a challenge that Yellowtail must face heads-on? Grab the initiative and do it!
Leave your mark
You will be doing that in a rapidly growing IT organization with technically challenging projects and developing applications that we also host and maintain. As a Solution Architect you are involved in making PoC's or prototypes for new applications or functionality. Together with the respective team leads, you design the solution and hand it over to the development teams. A Solution Architect is also capable to take-away possible uncertainties of the technical realisation of the project in a pre-sales situation. As our applications contain personal sensitive data, security is key.
Give some, get some
Substantive and exiting projects, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Yellowtail you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company lease car;
- Tailormade education and personal development budget;
- Macbook Pro and cell phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments and a hackathon.
The starting point
In the role of Solution Architect you get a lot of possibilities and freedom. We are confident in you to do what is needed. For that, you need to be in possession of:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree and 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect or Lead Developer;
- Razor-sharp analytical & conceptual skills, also on strategic level;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Software Architecture principles and Design Patterns;Experience in mentoring of developers;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Data & Software Security;
- Knowledge of API (Management) Architecture and Micro Service Architecture;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.