Giving consumers the lead in their financial situation
“Our pay-off is Fresh Ideas, Proven Results”, states Mark Leck, partner at Yellowtail. “Developing software is key in realising these Proven Results. And CORD is an indispensable component in (almost) all of our projects. There are a lot of exciting challenges to face as a Senior Developer at CORD!"
CORD is an integration platform, developed by ourselves, which combines external and internal systems into new data-driven propositions in a clever and flexible way. Therefore CORD is the platform for prominent financials which enables their consumers to take the lead in their own financial situation. Because of CORD, consumers are able to arrange their financial situation for mortgages and pensions, all by themselves.
Ready for the next step?
CORD is a technically challenging cloud-based application, which uses the newest techniques to be integrated, deployed and maintained. All the necessary processes are put in place. So for the CORD-team, we are looking for an experienced developer, wanting to make the next step in his or her career.
As a Senior Developer, you are building complete new services for the product from the ground up. You pragmatic, analytical and have an urge to get better everyday. Your goal is to be the best developer you can be; and we are going to give you the possibility to become that!
Give some, get some
Substantive and exciting projects, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Yellowtail you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company lease car or mobility allowance;
- Tailor-made education and personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments, Ladies dinner's and baking contests.
The starting point
As a Senior Back-end Developer at Yellowtail, you know what you want: fulfilling your ambitions, finding the best solution and never skipping a challenge. You want to express your opinion and are not easily blown away. But also, because you possess:
- 3-8 years of experience as a Back-end Developer;
- a Bachelor's degree;
- Demonstrable experience in C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience in CI/CD and test driven development;
- Experience in Unit-testing.