Kick-start your career
Gathering requirements, leading workshops, analyzing IT infrastructures and guiding our clients through innovation processes like speeding up the application for mortgages; these are the types of projects that you can do on your first day as a Junior IT Consultant. If you are going for a super steep learning curve at least!
Almost) your Master-degree in the pocket or already some experience in a company where you are just a number? No matter what your situation is, if you are looking for a starters role where you do not always have to be suited up, you want to develop yourself in IT-Consultancy and make progress rapidly, than working at Yellowtail is the ideal start. We will make you familiar with the complete IT-Consultancy cycle and realizing smart and innovative solutions.
Learning on the job
Starting from your first workday, you will work in a project team and contribute to solutions for our clients. That is what learning on the job is in his essence. Obviously with help of your colleagues, project lead and your mentor. They are always there for you for all your questions. All of them are clever boys and girls that, like you, always go for the best result for the client. This is the environment where you learn the skills and clever tricks of the business and where you become an independent IT Consultant in no-time. You can focus on one project at the time and contribute to the digitalisation of challenging process. You come up with smart IT-solutions for top-end financials like ABN AMRO, Aegon, PGGM and Stater.
Give some, get some
Substantive and exiting projects, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Yellowtail you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company car or mobility allowance;
- Tailor-made education and personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks and FIFA tournaments.
The starting point
As a Junior IT Consultant at Yellowtail, you know what you want. You want to fulfill your ambitions, always find the best solution and never skip any challenge. You want to express you opinion and are not easily blown away. But also, because you possess:
- A(n almost) finished masterstudy in the field of Business Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science or relevant studies;
- Around 0-2 years of experience as a Junior IT Consultant;
- Sharp analytical skills, you process information quickly and well-structured;
- Strong communication skills on all facets and levels, for both clients and colleagues. Preferably in Dutch and English.