Small team, big achievements
Yellowtail Control Solutions B.V. is a Yellowtail-subsidiary and one of the key players in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) industry in the Netherlands. With our Key Control Dashboard-application (KCD) we help organizations to be in control of their most important processes and to minimize organizational risks. We do that in an easy, understandable, data-driven, visually attractive manner, fully adjusted to the wishes of the respective organization.
For years we have been very successful with implementing our solution at big organizations such as Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate, Ministry of Finance, Kamer van Koophandel, financials and multiple municipalities (e.g. Gemeente Rotterdam, Gemeente Zoetermeer). No matter the size of the organization, KCD provides all clients insights to be able to proactively act on their key processes, instead of solving the problems afterwards.
Leading another KCD success
Do you already have experience as a GRC or ISMS consultant, and do you possess razor sharp analytical and project management skills? Are you interested in leading and taking responsibility for big projects? Then we are looking for you!
As a Consultant you guide our Key Control Dashboard implementation projects within public organizations. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with business consultants and BI consultants. You can make the difference in leading a project towards success with your affinity for GRC, project management and the public sector. You organize requirement sessions, inspire clients, lead workshops and perform training sessions in which you and your team implement the Key Control Dashboard solution successfully for our clients.
Give some, get some
Substantive and exciting projects, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Key Control Dashboard you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company lease car or mobility allowance;
- In-house courses and a personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments, Ladies dinner's and baking contests.
The starting point
As a Consultant at Key Control Dashboard, you know what you want: fulfilling your ambitions, finding the best solution and never skipping a challenge. You want to express your opinion and are not easily blown away. But also, because you possess:
- A finished Master's study and 2 to 5 years of experience as GRC or business consultant, business analist or similar roles;
- Experience in the public sector is a big plus;
- Demonstrable project leading experience, preferably in GRC or ISMS;
- A strong affinity and interest in IT;
- Sharp analytical skills; you process new information quickly and well-structured;
- Strong communication skills, in Dutch and English, on all facets and levels, for both clients and colleagues.