“Our pay-off is Fresh Ideas, Proven Results”, states Mark Leck, partner at Yellowtail. “Developing software is key in realizing these Proven Results. And we believe if you act and adapt quickly together with clients, the chance of success drastically improves.”
As a Front-end Developer you get the chance to work on brand-new software. In this role, you are an indispensable part of our project teams. In these multi-disciplinary teams, consisting of consultants, designers and developers, you will become solely responsible for the development. You collaborate with both our back-end and design team to combine all systems to one solution. All this to make the (financial) lives of thousands of people easier!
Shape (y)our future
Our Front-end team is growing, so there’s a lot of responsibility up for grabs. Besides learning from your colleagues, we ask you to come up with your own ideas and initiatives. You can grow into an expert in specific languages or frameworks and teach that later to your colleagues. While doing that, you do not only improve Yellowtail on a wider scale, we also support your development to become the professional you want to become!
Give some, get some
Substantive and exciting projects, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Yellowtail you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Company lease car or mobility allowance;
- Tailor-made education and personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments, Ladies dinner's and baking contests.
The starting point
As a Front-End Developer at Yellowtail, you know what you want: fulfilling your ambitions, finding the best solution and never skipping a challenge. You want to express your opinion and are not easily blown away. But also, because you possess:
- A(n almost) finished bachelor's degree in software engineering or related studies;
- 0-3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.NET is a plus;
- Knowledge of Unit & End-to-End testing is a plus.